Interested in starting an NWI Student Chapter?
NWI Student Chapters are groups of 5 or more students at a college or university who, along with a faculty advisor, come together to become familiar with a variety of professional roles in the wellness, health promotion, and related health care fields.
An official NWI Student Chapter is a great way for students to:
- Network with professionals as they assemble their career goals.
- Become contributing members of a student organization that is connected with a nationally-recognized professional organization.
- Build a professional network and locate quality internships.
- Receive recognition for leadership activities.
- Access professional materials and resources at an affordable level.
Successful student chapters are not accidental. They take initiative, planning and renewal. Most of all, they require a dedicated group of students who take the time to have fun while learning new skills and expanding their knowledge base.
The annual membership for an NWI Student Chapter is $300 and includes 5 student memberships and one faculty advisor. Additional student memberships can be added for $30/student. The faculty advisor may remove/replace individual students on the membership at any time during the membership year.
To start a student chapter, call the National Wellness Institute at 715-342-2969 or select Student Chapter when you join online.
Already have an NWI Student Chapter?
Click here for helpful resources, and stay tuned for additional NWI Student Chapter benefits and resources coming soon.
You must be signed-in to your NWI member account to view and access these resources.