What will NWI Emerging Wellness Professional awardee will be offered?
- Serving as Co-chair of the Emerging Wellness Professionals Task Force
- FREE attendance to the National Wellness Conference, including paid flight, travel, and lunch the year the award is presented to them.
- A FREE individual annual NWI membership
Do I qualify for this award?
To qualify for this award, participants must:
- Have an undergraduate degree in a health and wellness related concentration
- Have an undergraduate degree (any concentration) AND a high-level certification in a wellness-related area (e.g. National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, etc.)
- 5 or less years of experience in the wellness industry in roles including (but not limited to):
- Human Resources: Workplace Wellness
- Health & Wellness Coordinator
- Health Promotion
- Public Health
- Higher Education (Instructor, Research, Program Director, etc.)
- Employee Wellness Coordinator
- Other relevant experience in the wellness industry