As a part of our worldwide wellness community, you have unlimited access to valuable wellness training and resources, unique networking opportunities, an engaging online community, and more.
Already have an account?
Log in to your LinkedWELL Account to renew your membership or upgrade your Guest Account for access to all member-exclusive resources, discounts, trainings, and engagement opportunities.
Applying for or renewing your CWP designation?
Apply online to become a Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) and receive a five-year NWI membership upon acceptance.
Current CWPs: Log in to the CWP Resources page for re-certification and renewal information.
Resourceful and Cutting-edge Professional Publications
Members receive issues of these fantastic resources:
- International Journal of Community Well-Being—this journal advances the knowledge and practice of community well-being as an interdisciplinary broad conception of human and societal well-being. The focus is predominately on communities of place and interest within geographic or societal spaces concerning social, economic, cultural/social, environmental or political conditions and impacts on societal and social well-being.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion—an optional add-on for members at a rate of $125/year for an 8-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed online publication covering several disciplines.
Helpful Professional Resources and Services
Most are available FREE only to members:
- FREE live monthly member webinars (plus access to an archive of FREE on-demand webinars)! NWI monthly webinars are eligible for CECs.
- Resourceful podcast and podcast library available with show notes on topics covering all Six Dimensions of Wellness
- Social networking for members, including the ability to share photos and documents, join professional and personal interest groups around the world, and personalize your member profile.
- CWP Certification tracking
- Online member communities
- NWI Membership Directory (searchable)
- Recommended Wellness Links
Valuable Member-only Discounts:
- Health Insurance Program with Pendella
- Discounts from Quicken Loans
- National Wellness Conference registration
- NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Wellness Program Manager Professional Certificate Programs
- NWI Wellness in Clinical Practice Professional Certificate Program
- 15% off registration fees for the Change Compass eLearning Courses
- Facilitator Certificate Courses (including our NEW Financial Wellness trainings)
- 25% Discount on an annual individual membership to Global Women 4 Wellbeing