Build your wellness competencies, create valuable connections, and receive exceptional training and resources.
Build your wellness competencies, create valuable connections, and recieve exceptional training and resources.
Members receive issues of these fantastic resources:
- International Journal of Community Well-Being —this journal advances the knowledge and practice of community well-being as an interdisciplinary broad conception of human and societal well-being. The focus is predominately on communities of place and interest within geographic or societal spaces concerning social, economic, cultural/social, environmental or political conditions and impacts on societal and social well-being.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion —an optional add-on for members at a rate of $125/year for an 8-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed online publication covering several disciplines.
- FREE live monthly member webinars (plus access to an archive of FREE on-demand webinars)!
- Continuing education credits are free for active members!
- Resourceful podcasts covering all Six Dimensions of Wellness
- Social networking for members, including the ability to share photos and documents, join professional and personal interest groups around the world, and personalize your member profile.
- CWP Certification tracking
- Online member communities
- NWI Membership Directory (searchable)
- Recommended Wellness Links
- Annual National Wellness Conference registration
- Certificate courses in Worksite Wellness, Wellness in Clinical Practice, and Multicultural Competency
- Facilitator Certificate Courses in Resilience and in Financial Wellness
- 15% off registration fees for the Change Compass eLearning Courses
- Health Insurance Program with Pendella. Learn more here.
- Discounts from Quicken Loans
- 25% Discount on an annual individual membership to Global Women 4 Wellbeing
$150/year | $360/3-year | $14/month for 1-year with payment plan
$400/year + $60 for each member over five
$300/year + $30 for each member over five