Have Your Voice Heard
Since 1977, The National Wellness Institute (NWI) has been the leader in providing professional development and engagement opportunities that support individuals from a variety of disciplines in promoting whole–person wellness.
NWI enriches the lives and careers of wellness professionals by:
- Serving as the global professional network for connecting to all disciplines of wellness
- Providing education and training that promotes life-long learning
- Identifying and representing inclusive whole-person professional standards and competencies
1,068,212 site visits/year
328,524 site users/year
120,000 site visits/year
90,000 site users/year
2021 National Wellness Conference
July 28 – 29 | Virtual Conference + In-person WellLeader Connect Event
2021 is a unique conference in that because of the coronavirus pandemic, only sponsorships will be sold. There will not be an exhibit hall, but there will be opportunities for our sponsors to be even more visible at the conference with tables set up for sponsors in the most utilized and highest visible location – our main hall area.
As a Sponsor You Receive
- Co-host of in-person WellLeader Connect Event
- Virtual tote bag insert
- Logo on conference promos
- Logo on conference website page
- List of all conference registrants
- Mentions during the conference
- Mentions on NWI social media
- 2 free registrations
Limited offerings (first come/first served)
- Panelist seat for General Session – Sold out
- Speaker Introduction during general sessions (virtual) – 2 remainings!
- Ice Breaker for the general session (virtual) – 1 remaining!
- Leading an activity during the WellLeader Connect Event (walks, stretches, yoga, etc…) – 2 remaining!