LET’S COMMUNITY BETTER
The WellFinder Initiative, led by the National Wellness Institute (NWI), engages with community and business leaders to assess how to drive economic prosperity for everyone by elevating and scaling their healthy places strategies. WellFinder looks beyond clinical health and economic growth. At the heart of the initiative is its co-production philosophy, which provides both an activation forum for local decision making aided by subject matter experts in areas of economic development, health, healthcare, and wellness; as well as a social connection point to combat the growing issue of social isolation.
Utilizing our vast network of experts, specialists, partners, and resources, NWI has developed a strategy to reduce the barriers that limit access to tools that improve health, reduce poverty, cultivate economic vitality, and enhance the overall well-being of all of its residents.
Are you ready to join the movement?
activate great communities
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The evidence is overwhelming that place matters.
- Zip code is a key indicator of our overall health and well-being.
- Individuals with the knowledge and skills to make healthier choices struggle to sustain healthy lifestyles in poor environments.
- Social connection has proven to be a key factor of success in sustaining positive lifestyle changes.
- Locally managed wellness and health initiatives that are led by properly trained people are the most successful. All health is local!
- Access to a global network of experts and practitioners to enables scalability and sustainability. Let’s learn from the best, so we can activate what works for each community.
Interested in learning more? Ready to get started? Great! Click here or below to request a personal call or to schedule an exploratory meeting with NWI’s CEO & Executive Director, Chuck Gillespie.