LET’S COMMUNITY BETTER
The National Wellness Institute’s (NWI) Wellfinder Initiative engages communities, schools, and businesses to activate and advance proven well-being techniques that elevate the success of your initiatives.
NWI utilizes its vast network of experts, specialists, partners, and resources to reduce the barriers that limit access to gold standard trainings and tools focused on improving individual health, engagement, economic vitality, and enhance the overall well-being of your targeted audience.
Three ways to improve your community?
Purchaser | Reseller | Referral Partner
Better Health | Better Choices | Better Outcomes
Wellfinder looks beyond clinical health, prevention, and programming. At the heart of Wellfinder is our co-production philosophy, which provides both an activation forum for better decision making aided by subject matter experts in areas of holistic health, healthcare, clinical medicine, academia, and wellness; as well as social connection points to combat the growing issue of social isolation.
activate great communities
The evidence is overwhelming that place matters.
- Zip code is a key indicator of our overall health and well-being.
- Individuals with the knowledge and skills to make healthier choices struggle to sustain healthy lifestyles in poor environments.
- Social connection has proven to be a key factor of success in sustaining positive lifestyle changes.
- Locally managed wellness and health initiatives that are led by properly trained people are the most successful. All health is local!
- Access to a global network of experts and practitioners to enables scalability and sustainability. Let’s learn from the best, so we can activate what works for each community.